Pages

Saturday 20 July 2013

The Bionic Bit

First off a huge thank you to all who are sending me best wishes. Having fun posting progress reports on twitter and FB. Me and the boy ( haven't named him yet!) have been together for 48 hours now and we seem to be getting along better. Still gives me a little pain now and again just to remind me he's there. 

My rythmologist ( that's how we call him in France ) has  just been in to control him and he's working well. We're looking at an eight year partnership, after that he'll have to be replaced for a younger model.  
You know how it is with us middle aged men!!

Hopefully I'll be back crafting shortly. Just  resting up for the moment.

Lunchtime so I'll sign off. 
A great weekend to all! Xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Bob.

    Bear with me...

    Heart makes me thing of that old tv show, Heart to Heart with Robert Wagner...hence Bob.


    and just cos I love calling things Bob after hearing rowan Atkinson as Bladder pronounce it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tam the Bam is currently top of the list!

      Delete

 Not much getting done these days but hopefully be back soon with makes