Pages

Friday 28 January 2011

...the result of going to fast....

Bound to happen one day I suppose but what an  idiot do I feel...........TWAT! Busy morning and was so engrossed in what I was doin when taking my midday meds that I only realised as the pill was going off the back of the tongue and down the gullet that it was the WRONG one. I won't be avalaible for much of the afternoon as the sleeping pill is now kicking in!! Sweet Dreams!

Ça devrait arriver, mais j'ai l'air con!! Très occupé ce matin et voulant retourner au travail j’ai pris mes medocs......sauf on avalant le pilule de midi je suis rendu compte que ce n’était pas le bon! JE ne sera pas disponible pour une bonne partie de l'après midi car le somnifère commence déjà  àfaire effet!

1 comment:

  1. Be careful I have done that as well ...can really mess with your plans...love your work! I really got inspired today!

    ReplyDelete

 Not much getting done these days but hopefully be back soon with makes